The relationship between India and China is worsening day by day. In the border area they are trying to establish their own rule. Recently in the agreement India again proceeded with a peace confirmation. As usual the Chinese always hit from the back. Today you will understand the relation of China and India from the past with the help of this blog.
The history of the relation
In 1950 April India was the country who became known as socialist bloc to stabilize its relation with the PRC. Prime Minister Nehru in October 1954 visited China. There was a border conflict in 1962. Later Rajiv Gandhi visited in 1988 with a thought of improvement of bilateral relations. Again after 15 years there was a signing agreement in 1993. The agreement was on maintaining the tranquility and peace in the line of actual control. The border of India China reflects stability in these bilateral ties.
Role of head and government of state
- The outcome of the exchange added a substantial value in the spinning of declaration and principal relation. It was a comprehensive corporation that helped to decide a special representative. Again it also allowed a framework to explore the boundary settlement for stock during this visit the both sides also established a cooperative and strategic partnership. This was a prosperity and peace partnership with a relation with bilateral expansion. It helps to become a development partnership with a core relationship. Later on there were in 2016 agreements that included its space cooperation, commerce and trade railways, pharmaceuticals, sister City arrangement and industrial park. This helps to build a strong relation between the China and India border. Later in the 21st century that is in 2015 when BJP came into force then our Prime Minister Shri Narendra Damodardas Modi addressed China. In this agreement there were 24 signatures of the Government and 26 memorandums of units with business and joint statements. Moreover, Modi also announced an e-visa facility to tourists from China.
- During this time our president Pranab Mukherjee visited China in May 2016. After visiting Beijing and Vandan he became the leader of China and signed an agreement on research and education. In this way slowly our relation with China began to increase. Later in 2018,
- There was a momentum type with President Xi and Prime Minister Modi. There was an informal summit in Wuhan that helped exchange the view of overarching. These two later significantly help in converting and establishing mechanisms to create the broadest platform and relationship. It is a dialogue that helps in common understanding in future direction with mutual respect and relation. There are development aspirations that also help in differences of mutual sensitivity.
- These leaders visited the country in various multilateral summits. In September 2016 the Prime Minister visited China to participate in the G20 summit. The BRICS summit in Xiamen also took place in China. List of summits help to relate the hydrological information of Brahmaputra River. You all know that Brahmaputra flows from Mansarovar to China then it finally enters India. It debouches in the Bay of Bengal. Very early on 13th June 2019 first time after the relaxation of the prime minister of India the two leaders met. They met at the SCO summit in Bishkek. They held their setting meeting in an informal way in Chennai. Mister Jinping on 11th October exchanged the deep review with a friendly atmosphere for long-term strategic issues. It was of global and regional importance. Later on they also shared strategic issues with an evaluation of bilateral relations. The interaction of India China is reflected through both countries and both stages.
Prime Minister Modi attended 2nd informal summit in Mamallapuram. It is in Chennai that we begin a new era of cooperation. The Prime minister was making an inaugural statement with delegation talks and simply informality. It referred to an informal summit between Wuhan and increased stability. It helps to refer to the informal summit momentum and relation both. The strategic communication between the two for the help in deciding sensitive talk and peace. They also said that one nation should be sensitive to the other so that it can strive towards stability and peace. At the end of the year, the 2nd informal summit gave momentum to bilateral relations. Hence today there is a new era of cooperation between the two countries.
The relation of economy and commerce
The relationship between China and India rapidly grew over the last few years. This is increasing the volume between the two countries that stood 3 billion a year ago. Later in 2008, it reached 5.218 billion with the largest trading partner and goods. Total bilateral volume and trade help to export 18.8 for billion dollars with the seven largest destinations and Chinese products. Today Chinese products are exported throughout the world. It has become the 27th largest exporter. From January to July of 2019, the relation between India and China stood at its peak. In total India exports the US dollar 10.38 billion to China. The major items included diamonds, copper gems, cotton, and power-related equipment. The trade between China and India has grown exponentially. It was the biggest deficit since 2018 but later that trade imbalance greatly affected the pharmaceuticals engineering IT services various vegetables and fruits cotton on meat products, oil-based meals, etc. This five-year development program of trade and economic cooperation between China and India addressed a serious issue.
- Lastly, the investment and banking services between the two shrunk down. The remaining banks closed to operate. Industrial and Commercial bank of China Chinese bank and Bank of China have their offices in Mumbai. The ministry of commerce of China said that the investment in India was till December 2017 which lasted with US dollar 4.747 billion. It stopped with only 85 1.91 million in September 2017. This creates a disturbing environment between the two countries. More than a hundred offices are operated in India or China. These offices were state-owned with projects in China. For example Sino steel, Sany heavy industry limited, Baoshan Iron and Steel Limited.
- Sino hydro corporations and other electronics faced inflation. However, the relationship began weakening. But China wanted to profit by any means. Despite several trials by India day disturb the line of control through small warfare.
The above blog will help you to realize the mistakes done by China. The commercial relations and others deteriorated. The mechanism of the joint economic group national development and reform commission of China and Niti Aayog of India all went successful. Finally, the task force and other regional trading agreements came to a conclusion to not disturb any of the parties. The pandemic itself has created children all over the world. But you all know that China attracted Sri Lanka by supporting them. Presently there is a union between the two countries. This is the reason Sri Lankans are not resting in India. They are giving preference to China in spite of India.
Hope this blog will help you to understand the present scenario. You can even relate the past from present from the past.