Gurusiksha we have a registered office at Gurusiksha EP Y6 , Sector-V near College More, Saltlake Kolkata -700091. We provide our online as well as offline courses and classes, live demo, as well as doubt clearing sessions to the students. Again we also provide teachers towards your vicinity of your locality.
The person who is using our app or a registered member of our online application must abide certain terms and condition laid by us as well as stated by the law of the land.
Hence following are the terms and conditions that both students as well as our registered teachers must follow before you use our online application.
While you access our online app, download, or post any content the individual must abide certain terms and conditions of the services that are stated here.
Therefore please read these terms and conditions before you access our site. Read the conditions carefully before using our services.
If you have any problem to any of our terms and conditions then you are not allowed to use our Gurusiksha app or any collective content as defined below.
If you are using the Gurusiksha app then these terms of service is a binding between you and Gurusiksha.
Definitions & Terms
There are certain terms which the viewer may not understand but here in this part it has implication or impact in our terms and condition part. So, let’s get in to the details of it.
Here the students can take up the quiz to assess his/ her preparation and the questions that are used by the students for their preparation must not be copied by the teachers for personal benefit or teaching their own student base. This may be treated as the copyright infringement. The contents or the quizzes are the sole property of the company and must be treated accordingly.
We provide free study materials to the students for their betterment in their academic sessions and if these content or study material is leaked out by any teacher or any other person who has not subscribed our services then in that case the teacher or the concerned person may be subject to penalty for not abiding the rules of subscription.
Here the students can post their questions or queries where they are facing any doubt or not have understand anything in a proper manner. In such a scenario the concerned teacher to whom the question is being asked must be clarified within 24 hrs as per his /her convenience. If the teacher does not abide this rule then their service may be subject to termination.
• If the teacher is unable to attend the question within the specified 24 hrs due to certain emergency or medical reasons then he/ she must inform it within 7 hours after the question is posted by the student.
Online Live classes
Online Live classes are a method by which we provide classes to our students by preparing conferencing videos and in other platforms. After that these videos can be shown in You tube or and if it is found that our prepared videos is copied wholly or even 50% is being matched the necessary actions will be taken on that person which may subject to recovery of fines for such a copyright infringement.
"We provide offline tuitions to the students within the vicinity of their locality and if the teacher unable to attend the tuitions then the teacher must inform it in advance. Secondly the Kits that are being provided by us must be used by them like batch, paper, or pencil any stationary items. If they violet this norms then they will be answerable to the management and necessary actions will be taken if the explanation is found to be not satisfactory.
"Content means graphics, text, software, music, images audio, video information as well as other important materials. This are basically subject to companies property and violating the rules may lead to copyright infringement due to the same text usage and videos.
Course fees mean the amounts that are to be paid by the students for getting the enrollment of the course.
Member means that has completed our registration process that is not limited to teachers and Students. They may be the counselors as well who take the interview of the teachers or review their content.
The payment method basically signifies the mode of payment that you have adopted for collecting the fees of online or offline tuitions from the students after adding yourself in Gurusiksha account. It may be in the form of credit card, debit card or the net banking, cash or any other mode the consumers can feel comfortable.
Students are those who enroll for the courses or the application on the site or in the Gurusiksha app. In case of minor student or parent or guardian who enroll their student name in the site or in the app.
Tax or Taxes:-
Here taxes means the taxes that the company must pay to the government treasury it may be sales tax , VAT ( Value Added Tax ), or Goods and Service Tax ( GST ). This tax may be required to collect by Gurusiksha as per the law in order to remit it back to the governmental agencies as well as to the other similar municipal or federal, national or to the state government for withholding the payment of personal or governmental taxes.
A teacher or a tutor is a member who has been selected by Gurusiksha to provide their teaching services through online portal or app.
Terms & condition for the teacher:-
• The person who has been appointed as the teacher by Gurusiksha must not share the content of the site to anyone else without the consent of the company. Otherwise their services will be subject to termination.
• The teacher must attend the allotted classes and without notice should not take a leave or not allowed to stop their classes without giving prior notice or informing the management.
• Must abide the company norms while providing the home tuitions to the students.
As being stated in Definitions and terms sections.
GDPR COMPLIANCE STATEMENT
Gurusiksha respects and complies with the EU general data protection data regulation. So, these are some ways we maintain some key regulations of GDPR
We will explain to the user that what they are consenting without the scope of any legalese and explicitly want that you must contact us for further clearance of information.
• Breach of notification:-
In case you are affected by any breach of notification then it will be informed to the user within 72 hours.
• Right to access:-
In an electronic format we will provide the copy of the data to the user if it is found that the personal information of the user has been accessed in our data base accidentally. When and for what purpose the data is being processed will be given the complete information.
• Right to be forgotten:-
After making the comparison of your data that it is meant for public interest we will delete the data where you have requested it.
• Data portability:-
We will allow you to receive back your personal data that is concerning you even in the electronic format and you will have the right to transmit it to the other controller.
• Privacy by design:-
We implement proper organizational and technical measures in a perfect manner to protect the rights of the data subjects. We only hold those data’s that are absolutely necessary for our completion of the duties and hence limit the access of the personal data needing to those who act as processing.
• There are certain payments terms that student needs to follow for enrollment in our official site or for getting our services in the mobile application. Either we will remove, approve or reject the enrollment within the period of 3 working days from the date when the enrollment request was made.
• Gurusiksha will collect the payment from the student at the time of enrollment request.
• The Course fees will be clearly displayed to the student before the time of enrollment that is to be made by the student.
• Gurusiksha will not refund any money back once the complete tuitions is being provided as per accordance of the cancellation of the classes with the discretion of the students.
• If the students cancel his / her candidature without completing the entire course module then no refund will be made as per the company policy.
• You as a student want to renew the account after its expiry of the time then they can do so by using their old account or login data.
• Once you are confirmed the enrollment request. The concerned student will receive the confirmation mail for completing the course fees transaction from our end.
The terms and conditions are subject to alteration as per the sole discretion of the company Gurusiksha reserves the rights to alter the terms as per the requirement of the situation and the need of hours.