Brief history Of NEET
Before getting to know about NEET examination let’s get in to some interesting facts about the history. In the year December 2010 this examination started in India. Medical council of India published a Gazette with news which contains the modification of information for completing the graduation in medical education. In the year 1997 the idea for changing the pattern for medical examination was proposed. This idea was implemented in 2013 for conducting a single eligibility cum entrance exam for medical exam. In order to get admission in MBBS courses popularly known as NEET. For this examination the Supreme Court also has given permission for holding single eligibility test for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test .
Medical Council of India can conduct this examination for MBBS and other PGcourses in India. But after Supreme Court grants this permission various states have opposed this decision which includes West Bengal, Andra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu and Gujarat. This state’s strongly opposed to this change. .The reason being there will be huge variation the pattern of syllabus.
role of supreme court and mci
Then the government of India first announced this test to be held on 5th May 2013 for post graduate and undergraduate Medical entrance exam. But after this decision on 18th of July 2013 Supreme Court cancelled this exam by announcing a decision in favor of the 115 petitions. Then this examination was scrapped and stopped. But MCI did not lose its effort they conduct this exam in 2016 successfully after its rigorous efforts.
In 2016 the NEET examination was first conducted officially. After so many issues and difficulties. The exam was conducted in two phases NEET-1 and NEET-2 on the date of May and July respectively. Initially there were no difference between AIPMT examination and NEET examination pattern & syllabus were all same. In this paper pattern each questions carries 4 marks and there are total of 180 questions. The examination was of objective type. Each questions carry single correct options. The subject wise break up initially comprises of 45 questions from chemistry and physics respectively. 90 questions from biology were there.
What is NEET examination?
NEET is basically National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is actually national level single medical entrance examination that is being conducted by CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Examination.) In order to provide admissions to the deserving candidates in to MD, MBBS, BDS and MS courses in India. This exam has replaced AIPMT in recent days.
Objective of NEET examination 2020
There are some basic objectives behind conducting the NEET examination that a student must consider.
- A student does not have to give the second phase of this examination on a mandatory basis. Students can choose by themselves that weather they want to seat for the first phase or second phase. If they decide to seat for the second phase of the examination then their score for the first phase will be cancelled.
- All the candidates can appear for this examination on the basis of the eligibility criteria.
- The states cannot take this Medical Examination and various quotas will come under its purview. Thus a similar rule will apply to various private colleges as well.
Benefits of appearing for the NEET Examination
Benefit for providing a common platform:-
For holding the own set of entrance test NEET exam 2021 would prevent the private medical colleges and deemed universities. This exam will also obstruct the rigging of the merit rankings for the undeserving candidates to become the future doctors of the system.
Due to NEET examination students can focus on single syllabus or exam pattern. This makes the candidates more determined and confident as they don’t have to surf on various exam pattern or syllabus. Thus reduces the anxiety or the stress of the students.
Students will get more time:-
In case of AIPMT exam students need to answer 200 questions in 3hrs duration. But in case of NEET examinations students just have to answer 180 questions in 3hrs. Thus it saves the time of the candidate more and will provide them the opportunity to rethink on their left out questions. Thus they will be less anxious to leave out any questions. They will be able to recheck the questions that they have answered.
Aspirants will get the required opportunity to secure the seats in any medical college or any state. By appearing for the NEET Examination the candidates will get the opportunity to get admissions in the most prestigious colleges of the nation.
NEET exam does not affect reservation:-
As per the mandate of the state governments states can apply their old framework of reservation system. 69% of the seats in the state of Tamil Nadu are in reserved category on the basis of class 12 marks. Rankings will be based on NEET 2020 Scores but reservations will remain the same as 69%.
Less scope of seats blocking :-
This is one of the most common incidents in the field of Medical education. States which have countless number of private medical colleges face these problems. But the NEET aspirants don’t need to worry for this matter. Hence the chances of back office corruption will be less and students need not to pay hefty donations to secure seats.
NEET V/s AIPMT
NEET exam is basically covers larger number of seats for medical aspirants and is a national level single exam. On the other hand the AIPMT exam is conducted in two main phases. 1st phase is that of prelims and the 2nd phase is of Mains. Initially AIPMT was conducted for 15% of the total seats of the dental and medical colleges in India which is being run by dental and medical colleges. This exam does not include the seats of the states like Jammu & Kashmir, Andra Pradesh and Telengana. On the other hand in case of NEET it covers 100% of the seats for the purpose of admission in medical colleges all over the country.
Now the question arises that how to prepare for the NEET examination.
Tips to prepare for NEET examinations 2021
Candidates who are aiming for the preparation of NEET exam 2020 must follow certain process to excel in the exam.
Hence let’s find out the ways that will prove to be appropriate for the students to crack the exams in one shot.
proper knowledge about syllabus before preparation
- Candidates who are preparing for the NEET must be aware of the syllabus in a proper manner before jumping in to its preparation. Now one of the important facts here which matters the most here is weather the students are preparing by their own or seeking the help of private tuition. If they are preparing on their own then things going to be a bit difficult for them. In most of the cases you may have heard that students may have sought the assistance of prominent coaching classes in the country to become the topper. Hence seeking the right assistance is the key to success in case of NEET examination.
- The candidate must be well aware of the time management factors that hold the key for success in this exam. Disciplined approach towards the goal makes the will help the candidate to achieve the goal for cracking the NEET. A well crafted time table will allow you to make right selection of questions in the exam hall. The reason being you know both the weakness and strength of yours in a proper manner.
basic must be strong
- A NEET candidate must keep his /her basics strong. They must provide their full efforts in grasping the concepts well. So, that they can perform well in the exam. In depth Knowledge of the topics is very important to score well in the exam especially there where there is a requirement of conceptual questions are given.
Mock tests are very important
- Taking a full length Mock test is very important to increase the speed of solving questions in a small span of time. This will help the candidates to prepare proper strategics the attempts in the exam in a proper manner. This mock test will help the candidates to get habituated to take the time pressure easily. But for that they need to make sure the level of questions must match with the NEET exam standards. Then only the mock test can prove to be fruitful.
Regular practice and revision of the concepts
- Regular practice and revision of the concepts holds the key in scoring well in the exam. This will help you to brush up the concepts well and keep your concepts in proper order before the exam.
Pattern of NEET Examination of 2020
Before appearing for the NEET examination 2021 students can easily cross check the exam pattern of NEET exam here in the chart given below.
NEET Exam Pattern 2021
Opportunities the student will get after cracking NEET Exam
There are several good opportunities available in front of a candidate after cracking NEET. Hence let’s get in to the details of this fact one after the other to get a better insight about the benefits of cracking NEET.
This may happen that you may have qualified for the NEET but have not got good marks in other medical entrance tests. Then also you can easily score apply for other private medical colleges to fulfill your dreams as a medical practioner.
Now it may happen that you may not want to become an allopathic doctor then also you will have many options left with you.
- You can easily become the ayurvedic and homeopathic doctor by getting admission in different medical colleges.
- Candidates can also build their career in forensic or in research wing.
- Candidates who want to pursue their career in pharmaceutical, botany and agriculture can also fulfill their dreams after cracking NEET exam.
- In the upcoming years Biotechnology candidates also can build their career as the scope is very high in this field. There also after cracking NEET they can build their career in recent years.
Hence, from the above information it has been proved that how cracking NEET can help the students in building their career in right order. Just they need to pick the right option to shape up their career in right direction.
Now there are several tricks using which you can easily crack NEET exams 2021. Hence let’s explore the facts one after the other.
Collect appropriate information about NEET Syllabus:-
The syllabus of NEET examination is quiet huge in nature. You can easily get swallowed by the heaps of information and contents. This is why selecting the right content for study is very important. In this regard the guidance of a qualified private tutor can prove to be effective for you
Quality Study Material:-
Selecting the quality and right study materials is the key to success in case of NEET examination. With the help of quality tutors and online mentors you can easily get the right assistance of getting quality study materials. On the other hand there are several other platforms available now that can provide you with the right assistance to get the quality study materials. Among them the services of Gurusiksha can be the best option for you.
Preparing an effective study plan:-
Preparing an effective study plan is very important to make right choice of questions. Strategizing the questions properly holds the key in making proper time management in the examination hall. Just you need to practice hard in order to implement your plan in reality. Hence it can help you to seek the right result for your hard work.
Work on weaker areas or sections:-
This is one of the most important key to success in the examination. When you work on your weaker areas then the chances of wrong attempt will decrease. Hence the student can easily score high in the exam. Apart from this it will also reduce the wastage of time duration that may occur due to lack of understanding in weak areas.
Taking breaks after rigorous study :-
After doing rigorous study it is very important that you must take some breaks to refresh yourself. Just you need to have saved your energy before preparing for the exam. This will help you in gaining momentum in making preparation for the exam in a proper manner.
From where you can get quality tuition
Now getting quality tuition has become tougher for various candidates of NEET. Chances of individual care are less in coaching centers. The fees structures are also quiet high to afford. This is why the online platform of Gurusiksha can provide you quality tuition at a very reasonable rate. Again the quality tuition will be available within your vicinity. Apart from this you can easily get the advantages of seeking and recording online live sessions for recollecting your learnt concepts in a proper manner.