There are 6 conditions under which Gurusiksha will refund the money of the teacher
1) If you are unable to find a single lead within a period of 30 days from the date of recharge as per your chosen segment within your 5-10km radius then the total amount in the wallet will be refunded to the teacher if he claims for the same. In case Teacher choosen for online classes no limitation of distance will be there. So that, teachers choosen for online classes can ask for refund only if he will not get any tuition according to his/her preffered segment.
Here Lead or student connection doesn't mean final student or student is ready to pay tuition fees. Where ever we had used lead or student connection means only student inquire for tuition classes.
2) If we are unable to provide you at least 8 leads within a period of 6 months as per your preferred segment within 10 km radius of your location then the total amount in the wallet will be refunded to the teacher on his claim.
3) If the teacher has made a recharge and his lead got finalized in the first attempt and wants a refund in his remaining amount of money after that then it will not be refunded to the teacher on his claim.
4) If a teacher applied for a lead and the parents do not finalize him/her for the tuitions then no money will be refunded in that case. But the teacher can make a replacement for that lead.
5) If a teacher has made a recharge and does not apply on any lead. In such a scenario Gurusiksha is not liable to make any refund of money to the teacher on his claim.
6) The fee structure is entirely dependent on the teacher. If the teacher does not receive the expected fees from the parent's end, then his recharge amount will not be refunded to him/her. The reason is the entire fee structure is a matter of negotiation between the tutor and the parents. Gurusiksha will not interfere in this matter.
7) From our end, you will receive a one confirm connection or lead if you are unable to find any student within 15 days as per your chosen segment within your 5 -10km radius. These leads are being exclusively given to you. Nobody has access to it. If you are unable to confirm the connection within a period of 30 minutes then the lead will get transferred to the other tutor.
8) Confirmed leads are those leads that are being verified over the phone by our LCE (Lead confirmation Executive) department and finally offered to our tutors in app.
9) In case any parent makes a complaint against the teacher that he/she has made any fraudulent claim or fake then the profile of this teacher will be blocked even if they have money left in their wallet. The blocked profile of the teacher will not be opened until the problem or the issue with the parents is resolved.
10) All the above mentioned lead details will not interfere or provide any sort of coverage regarding Fees, timing, distance and duration that is being chosen by the teacher. All these things fall under the negotiable part between the teacher and the parents.